Heaviness at the left side of chest after meals, ECG, Echo normal. Permanent solution ?

hi doc after taking my meal i feel heaviness at the left side of chest .i think it might be gastric issue.moreover when i drink then next day gas formation increases & i am not able to pass it.then i need to get to hospitals where they gave me some injection to make me comfortable.please tell me the permanent solution to this problem.i had done ecg & echo test of heart 3 months ago which the doc tell me is normal.please guide me what to do
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012