Heartburn, chest pain, loose stool and discomfort in stomach. Is this stress related?

I m not sure if I have insufficient gastric acid , but I do feel a gnawing stomach an hour after I eat, and some discomfort in my stomach. At times, I experience a lil heartburn , and some stabbing pains in the upper left side of my chest (near my armpit). I m also having consistent loose stools to go with it, and I m experiencing anxiety because of it,thinking it has something to do with my heart. Not sure if this is stress-related, but I m worried every time this incident occurs. Please help. The anxiety is killing me! :(
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013