Heart valve blockage. Treatment?

Doctor, pls. help me. My father has 4 blockage to his heart valve and doctor has advised that nothing can be done at this stage this all happened sudden he never had any attack. Is it possible you can handle this case I am ready to pay whatever some for the treatment and operation. My dad age is 67 at moment. He hospitalized at Goa, India, at Apollo Hospital. Kind advise. Am residing at Gulf, Doha, Qatar. My name is Darryl Fernandes, Mob. 0000-0000.
Doctors had provided us the report and the CD photos of the patient.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Hello, Mr. Darryl, thanks for calling H.C.M.C,
.I am a physician and I have seen so many cases where patients have no H/O any previous illness and sudden found in very difficult position , same thing happened to your father.
Please don't be in panic.Your's father will be right.

CREEPER POMPION ( a kind of pumpkin GHIYA) , take a fresh and get its juice in juicer and add in it 4-5 black pepper + 10 leaves of basil ( tulsi). Tell your father drink this juice on empty stomach twice in day.
For 3-4 days your's father may develop some loose motion , they will stop automatically.
Use this remedy at least one month and result will be in front of you.
PRECAUTION 1 Complete bed rest till medicine starts its effects ( one month).
Beside you can use bark of ARJUN tree as in powder form 30-40 grams two times in day with luke warm water.
This remedy had cured many patient and so safely you can try this.
Good luck. Dr. HET

Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Is it valve or artery that is blocked?
Medicine and Man have their limitations - they can only resuscitate; they can't resurrect...
The best person to answer will be the doctor treating him now
A second opinion from a Tertiary Care Multi Speciality Hospital may help -
It may even be risky to transport...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck