Heart remained inspite of self immolation. Why did it not burn?

Hello! I was just wondering if one of you guys could answer my question( i have tried looking this up countless of times but to no prevail): So I m writing an essay on a particular man who self-immolated himself. But after everything his body went through his heart still remained. Why did it not burn? Please i really need help on this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I am not questioning your belief or knowledge. There are so many areas in this world, where dead bodies are burnt and cremated. It is such a custom because they believe that fire can cleanse the whole body along with all the sins by burning. Burning leaves nothing but ash and ash is good for nature.

This is for the first time, at least, I am hearing such a thing. Heart is not made of immolate material. I don't know whether it is true. If it is true, this could be once in a millennium event, you have blessed to see that. That is all. Leave it aside and don't investigate more.

good luck.