Heart patient with 35% ejection factor, suffering acute cervical spondilytis, unable to move. What to do ?

my father is a heart patient with 35% ejection factor and also suffering from acute cervical spondilytis. As a result, his spine is also got affected and he is unable to move. he has been prescribed snepdol100, liofen 10 ,me 12 and inj. methylcobe. after taking these medicine for 01 week, his condition has not at all improved. infact the side effects are taking its toll., kindly advice what we should we do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
ejection fraction is too low for surgery. moreover acute cervical spondilytis will not improve immediately to surgery. a course of conservative management for 6 weeks is warrented. if improves it can be continued.