Heart palpitations, pain in heart, underarm and shoulder blade. Tests in the past showed trivial leakage in trial valve. Help?

Hi, about a year ago I started having heart palpitations (about 1 a week). After about 3 mths of this I started having PVC accompanied by pain in my heart, left underarm and left shoulder blade. Doctors did a stress test, ECG and halter monitor test - tests revealed a trivial leakage in the my trial valvue . I stopped worrying about it, but I ve recent tried yo return to 3 interval trading cardio sessions each week, and the pain has returned. Should I stop the cardio exercise? Should I go back to the cardiologist?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013