Heart palpitations, hot flashes, frequent bowel movements, gastritis, stomach ulcers. Irritable bowel syndrome?

I am a 67 women in good general health. I can frequently feel my heart beat sometimes along with this I sometimes have hot flashes and a general mild to high feeling of unwellness . sometimes but by no means always I also have frequent bowl motions. these attacks can last for a few minutes or around 30 minutes I have been told I have IBS . I have gastritis and a few small stomach ulcers which showed on recent tests. I
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013