Heart palpitations. Do i need to go in for Advanced Heart Checkup?

Hi, my mom has heart palpitations for some time now (few years), which happens a few times in a month. She takes some medication and it goes away. I was planning to get comprehensive health checkup done for them (a senior citizen health checkup) offered by a hospital (Indus Health Plus). They also offer a Advanced Heart Checkup, which includes CT Coronary Angiography , but it is quite expensive. Given that my mom has heart palpitations, should I go in for this Advanced Heart Checkup? Thanks, -ranjan
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013