Heart attack after having quadruple bypass, not advised stents due to pressure on heart. Suggestions?

my step father has had a second heart attack . 8 yrs ago he had a quadruple bypass. After this last attack we were told that his veins are colgged again. they were going to put stents in his legs and neck but after going in we were told that is not an option, that it would cause to much pressure on his heart. They also said his heart has one vein supplying blood and it has some obstruction as well, giving him a functioning score of 35%. I am 1200 miles away from my family and the doctors at this time and i need help understanding what this means for my dad. do i need to go home?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012