Heart arrhythmia, GERD. History of high BP, high cholesterol and diabetes. Are these symptoms related?

Hi Doctor XXXXXX, I am 60 years old. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and mild diabetes . I have been suffering from heart arrhythmia for the past 12 years. Recently, I have been suffering from more frequent cases of arrhythmia. Also whenever I have an acidic stomach, my arrhythmia comes back and last for the duration of the digestion . I don t take any medication for my acidic stomach. I would like to know if my acidic stomach and heart arrhythmia are related.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013