Heart Palpitations, Excessive Sweating and Weak Metabolism of a 19 years old person

One day, long ago, I had a fever but decided to work out as I normally would. I noticed that as I pushed myself harder in my workout, I began to have shortness of breath , heart palpitations, chest pain , headaches and quickly rushed to the hospital. I described the symptoms to the doctor but he informed me I had nothing to worry about. Since that day, I have lived with these terrible symptoms. I no longer am able to workout as I once did and my metabolism , energy levels, heart palpitations, over heated body, no sense of warmth or cold, have plagued me. Just recently, I noticed that the room I was working out in, had several bacterias forming and I can only contribute it to the problem. Could it be possible that my immune system was trying to fight against the fever but because of my heavy workout, I inhaled more bacteria and fungus which attacked the body at a faster rate? As a result, has my thymus gland (Immune System) and thyroid gland damaged? If so, would I be able to get back my strength and endurance, along with other area s I must address, If I remove the two or focus on giving them more support? Increasing T-cells should support the immune system and as for the thyroid, I know several hormones play a crucial role in optimizing it. I would approach a doctor but I doubt they ll take anything I say into consideration and make it seem normal for the heart to be irregularly, excessive sweating and weakness because I m only 19 years old. I do think that my immune system is overworking or that something is interfering with it (viral infection) which it cannot fight off because it doesn t have the proper amount of T-cells or other support.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011