Hearing robotic noise in the right ear, sensitive to sound. Solution?

Every time I talk I honestly hear a robotic noise in my right ear. I am not sick and I for the past two days I am sensitive to sound. (Ex: going to a resturant) what seems to be the problem. Also when I am doing absolutely nothing I hear a weird noise, not a ringing but it feels like a forced noise. Help! Please this is driving me insane!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
  Anonymous's Response
Hi - I have the same thing. Did this go away for you? I'm freaking out it's never going to stop!