Hearing loss, mri and blood test normal. Dose for bilovas 40 and neurovit?

I have been experiencing hearing loss (upto 40 as determined by audiometry ) for some time and light tinnitus for the last month. All MRI and blood tests came back normal. The dr. suggested bilovas 40 mg 2*2 daily for a month. I a a bit apprehensive if the dosage is too much. Also, should I take them on empty stomach ? I had taken a second opinion and was prescribed neurovit. So also a bit confused if both or either of these 2 shoyld be taen. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012