Hearing impairment in one ear, history of ear injury during accident. Suggestion for right treatment?

SIR,I HAD BEEN MET WITH AN ACCIDENT IN THE YEAR 1987 & GOT MULTIPLE FRACTURES & INJURIES.ALSO REMAINS UNCONCIOUS FOR THREE DAYS. MY LEFT EAR ALSO GOT INJURY BY BLEEDING .NOW FROM THIS SIDE I COULD NOT HEAR ANY DISCUSSION PROPERLY OR CAN T LISTEN TO ANY QUESTION OR HORN BEING RAISED DURING TRAVEL,DURING SEEING MOVIE OR TV ETC.....SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I HAVE ALREADY GOT IT CHECKED SO MANY TIMES AT LUDHIANA.GIVE ME THE CONTACT NO.OF EXPERT SPECIALIST WHO GIVE ME THE RIGHT SUGGETION ALONGWITH TREATMENT
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IF YOU HAVE PTA DONE
I DEPENDS ON YOUR GRAPH FOR PTA TEST FOR EARS
IT WILL TELL THE POSITION YOU CAN POST PTA GRAPH AND I CAN GUIDE YOU FURTHER