Hearing Problem.

actually my brother is 16 yr. old and he met with an accident with his yr. 2 yr. ago and few days before i had slaped him right under his ear and he had got little bit of pain and some sound like sizzling of air, what should i do either go for doctor or it will be ok by its own?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Sep 2009
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Get checked by ENT DR. Is he able to hear as before?Is the pain progressiv ? Is there any damage to the tympanic membrane?Is nthat infected?Take care.

I am 60 years old and I use a Hearing Aid. I have a peculiar problem. 

I have a severe hearing loss, whenever i fly in an airplane. What could be the potential reason?

I feel like my ear is stopping up, or water in my ear.

Anonymous's Response

It should be ok on its own. If it is not better in a weeks time, then get it checked by ENT specialist.