Heard screeching sound in ears after being slapped, having cold, no hearing loss. Cure?

Hi,...I slapped my daughter ,12years old on her cheek today out of anger for not doing her work.She held her ear out of pain .I got scared whether anything ..happened. She said she felt anoise of two glasses being scratched and then it disappeared. She is not complaining of any pain or hearing loss ...She is been having slight cold since two days.Should I see a doctor....please help.....a distressed mother.....
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
First I request you not to give any physical punishment to your child.
Since she has cold so this caused sensation in ear after you slapped her.
Give her steam inhalation .
Hope this helps.