Healthy but have put two stents. Arteries blocked, but like skydiving. Should i continue?

Hit 60 in 6 weeks, healthy, never been in a hospital or even broke a bone but did have 2 stents put in a month ago. Doctor gave me the go ahead to skydive but I didn t specifically ask about 6 flags which we do often. I rode The Titan, a long rollercoaster 3 weeks after and felt great. I did because I had been riding a lot of coasters with my son all last summer with 2 arteries 90% blocked. I use common sense and won t over do it. (can t, it s spring break and it will take hours just to ride anything.) Probably won t ride more than 2 or 3 today. Your thoughts.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013