Health Problems from moving across country. what are the prevention ?

I need help with a case study I am doing it reads john has not been feeling well for the past 10 days. He has lung congestion and feels very tired. He went to the doc a week ago with a 101 degree F temp and was prescribed oral amoxicilin which he took until it was gone. He still looks sick thoug. John and his 5 year old daughter just moved from Ohio to Arizona. John is a park ranger, but hasn t felt like going to work for the past 3 days. He still has respiratory problems. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 26 May 2010