Healing rash leaving dark black scabs, started on shoulder, moving to neck causing shooting pain, usually wear wetsuit while surfing. Cause?

my rash appears to be healing , although the scabs are dark black. its a pocket of 6 or 7 on my left shoulder ...they started as red bumps, then appeard to spread to my neck , so i have a large one under my left ear...they were itchy, bt have now scabbed over and are very dark black....there was some shooting pain behind them. now they are shrinking and healing, not as itchy or painful....i do wear a wetsuit and surf 3 days a week....but have for sometime and had never devleoped anything....could some bacteria have gotten into my wetsuit and caused some kind of contact dermititis? what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012