Healed calcification in chest x-ray, no active infiltration or consolidation. Need advice

Dear Sir, THe Purpose of question is as follow along with History. (1) Purpose: Observation of OLd Healed calcification in Chest X-Ray( Old Healed Calcificlesion) & no obsercation of any active infiltration or consolidation- Report of sterling Hospital Report in Year 2007. (2) Location : Right Mid Zone of LUngs Recently I conducted Test at Medical Lab for UAE Visa, the other reports are noram but there is concern for X-RAy report. PL review & gove your expert opinion for scush concern & advise us on further any test & details require.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012