Headaches with vertigo pressure. Diagnosed as tension headache. Correct diagnosis?

I have been having burning headaches on the left side of my head, that goes up from the base of my head to almost the top. It feels almost like there s burning liquid in my head. I also sometimes have pressure and vertigo . I spoke to my doctor and she says she thinks its tension headache , but I am honestly not satisfied with that. My instincts are telling me something else is going on. Any advice on what this may be?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012