Headaches with sore throat of a 7 years old girl

my 7yr old daughter started feeling unwell on wed headaces sore throught runny nose thursday eyes very heavy 2day friday non stop coughing up flem
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Dear Anonymous,

there is nothing to worry about. Because of the sudden change in the temperatures and climatic conditions. It is a viral infection taking it's course. As a homoeopathic Doctor I would like to ask you to give her two doses of arsenic.iodum - 200 4 globules dissolved in two ounces of lukewarm water. please administer it on empty stomach there should be atleast half an hour gap for the medicine and food.
along with this please give her biochemic combination no.6 2 tabs every 6 hours.