Headaches, tried antibiotics for sinus, no relief, blood test normal. CT-Scan an irregularity. Migraine? Should i be concerned?

I have been struggling with ongoing headaches for over a month. Been seeing my doctor for about three weeks - tried antibiotics for sinus , then some steroids - both to no avail. Did blood test - normal. Had CT-Scan that showed an irregularity that was old and starting topiramate tonight thinking I am having migraines. I will be seeing a neurologist in about a week. Right now as I am sitting here my legs and my arms feel funny - kinda tingly and light. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013