Headaches, pain behind left ear, whistle sound in ears, lack of concentration. Taking axoguard (SR). TFT, KFT, LFT, ENT, sugar test done. Cure?

Hi, I am 28 yrs old female and experiencing headache since one month. I had undergone some tests like TFT,KFT,LFT , ENT , Diabetes and also shown to a neurologist but the reports are normal. The pain usually affects one nerve just behind the left ear or it affects at the lower head/ spreads to whole head, forehead and eyes. I am also experiencing whistle sound in the ear. Pain also affects my concentration. I had also taken Axoguard (SR) after doctor s prescription for 10 days but after around 15 days, the headache reappeared. It worsens when i go out in sun. May kindly suggest the cure ???
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012