Headaches, hot flashes, nausea, sleepy. Protein in urine. Had kidney infection. Suggestions?

I have severe headaches, hot flashes, I am sleepy all the time and have nausea. I have seen the Dr 3 times in the past 2 weeks all times showing protein in my urine. The Dr keeps having me come back to recheck to see if the protein goes away but it does not. What could be causing this and should I see a different Dr at this point? Even though I rest I am still very worn down feeling during the day. I was treated for a kidney infection but was told the infection has cleared but still have protein in my urine.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013