Headaches, dizziness, fainting episode. Taken injection for nausea, back pain, stomach upset. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I have had a pretty bad headache for the past few days, went to the hospital because I felt dizzy and fainted. They have me a shot for nausea and a muscle relaxer. My headache went away for the night. I woke up and felt worse. I now feel sick to my stomach and I have pain in my back (middle area), almost right under my ribs. I have had a fever but it is gone now. The pain in my pain hasn t gone and I still feel sick to my stomach. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013