Headaches, chronic condition. Taking tophamax, neck pain, jaw stiffness, joint pain. Treatment?

A few weeks ago I went to a neurologist because I was getting constant bad headaces that wouldn t go away. My doctor put me on the medicine Tophamax because he seemed to think it was chronic migraines. But ever since going on the medicine, My head has still been hurting, my neck/jaw having been stiff and hurting,I m having a hard time swallowing certain things, all of my joints hurt very bad and I have shortness of breath. Could all of this be from the Tophamax? Should I stop taking it? or could be something else?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012