Headaches, burning in chest, trembling, high BP. Anemic. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. I have been experiencing headaches, burning in the chest and excessive trembling. I also feel as if I am about to faint. I took my blood pressure and its a bit high. Although the symptoms have lessened, I am still very concerned. I have felt this way before and was told that it may be a migraine attack. However, I am very doubtful. Please help me by giving me your professional opinion. I am 33 years old and my weight is about 210. I am 5ft 11/2 inches. I have also been diagnosed as being anemic and have been taking iron supplements.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013