Headaches and sensitivity to smell. Why was BP high? Why neck pain?

Hi Doc, so i am a 28 yr old lady. For most of my adult life i have experienced headaches quite frequently especially when i bend over forwards with my head down i feel an enourmous amount of pressed in my head and get instant headaches. I am very sensitive to some smells especially perfumes and cologne and they give me instant headaches. Everytime i get them i m able to get rid of it with otc pain killers. But recently for about a week now i have a dull like headache that i cant get rid off, i have a heightened sense of smell with slight neck pain , i checked my blood pressure and it was kinda high for me 140/80 compared to 110/80 normally. Doc can you help me?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012