Headaches after anesthesia wore off given for cavity filling, hurts when pressure applied. Is this normal ?

I am 29 years old, had the first cavity of my life filled yesterday... Was a small surface cavity the dentist said, and was quick to complete and was on my left upper wisdom tooth . I noticed after the oral anestestic wore off later, I have a headache on my left side that goes up near my left eye on forehead , kind of throbbing radiating, and hurts most when I turn my head. The pain is not unbearable, but annoying, I usually never get headaches, but it feels similar to a prusure sinus headach, and I do have drainage now, so I m unsure if its related to the filling. The tooth and surrounding area does not hurt even when I eat, It only hurts if I put preasure on it, like if I bend over and bllod goes to head, or if I yell or sneeze , then I feel it in the tooth and jaw. Is this to be expected afterward, how long will it last, should I go back in or play it by ear? Like said not terribly painful, just don t know what to expect. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013