Headache when moved in a certain way. Nasal passage blocked, blurry vision, loss of apetite. Suggestions?

hi. i woke up with a headache this morning but it seems to worsen when i move my head a certain way and also when it changes elevation. i can feel that one of my nasal passages is blocked and has been for some time but that also shifts from left to right and vise versa fairly often. Also it seems the headache causes intense pressure from the neck up the back of my head and the left side of my head. my vision goes a bit blurry and i have lost my appetite . sometimes the pressure feels so intense that i think i m going to stroke out or have an anuerism. any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013