Headache & vomiting. MRI scan, MRA brain report attached. What is the problem?

Hi, she is 45 years old woman, she always has headache and some times vomiting,.. My MRI scan report follows ==================== MRA brain - 3d tof - rawdata- mip mrv brain - 2d tof - rawdata- mip observations : --------------------- Tiny bright signal left involving corana radiata and centrium semiovale. mixed signal indensity lesson involving left parodit gland measuring 5.6 * 3.9 cms (?hemartoma/?cihenmangivoma) The posterior fossa shows normal cerebellum . The fourth ventrcal shows normall size. shape and position both the cp angles are clear. orbits and their contents appear normal. the medulla , pons and mid brain show normal signals in all sequence . the pasal cisterns are normal. the pituitary gland and optic thiasm are normal. no midline shift is noted. the thalami , pasal , ganglia and internal capsules are normal on both sides. mra brain no obvious demonstrable major vastular occlusion seen in circle of willis. no evidence of aneurysm ravm seen. mrv brain congenital hypoplasia of left transverse and sigmoid sinuses noted . no evidence of tural or corcical venous sinus thromposis seen. impression : ---------------- Tiny bright signal left involving corana radiata and centrium semiovale. mixed signal indensity lesson involving left parodit gland measuring 5.6 * 3.9 cms (?hemartoma/?cihenmangivoma) mra brain ------------- no obvious demontrable major vascular occlesion seen in circle of willis. no evidence of aneurysmor avm seen. mrv brain ------------ mrv brain congenital hypoplasia of left transverse and sigmoid sinuses noted . no evidence of tural or corcical venous sinus thromposis seen. Could you please tell me what is the problem and what can i do for this?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012