Headache, tiredness, neck and shoulder swelling, knots in neck, stress. Is this cervical?

hi, im 26 yrs old female married having 2 kids ,my weight is 52 kgs and height is 5 4.from last 3 years i ve seveare head ache,some times my head ache lasts to 2 or 3 days ,from last 4 months i felt tiredness,some swelling on my neck and shoulder and some times feels knots at the top of my neck, i felt lots of stress on my shoulders and at the back of my neck,can u plz guide me is this survical and what should i do for it.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012