Headache, tired, nauseous, tightness in back. Neck spasm at hairline. Taking cap. No relief. What should i do?

Im 26 y/o female and I ve been having headaches every day and been feeling very tired and nauseous. Also have a lot of tightness in my mid back around to the front. Like I have rubber band around wrapped around me. I went to the Dr and she said I had a neck spasm (knot) right at the hair line on the right side. She said that is what has been causing the headaches. She gave me a muscle relaxer and a higher dosage of a anti-inflammatory for the headaches. But I still don t feel right.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013