Headache, tightness in temples. Taking cozaar medication. How to prevent its side-effects?

Good Morning I have been taking 50mg of Cozaar for about a month, I have noticed that I wake in the morning with a headache around the crown of my head, actually it s not a headache as much as it feels like a tight band around my head. Other than that I have no side effects from the Cozaar. Any idea what can be done for the headache/tight band?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Mix 4-5 drops of lavender oil in cold water and prepare a compress. Put it on your head whenever you get headache.
Make tea using coriander leaves, cumin seeds and ginger pieces. It is a very effective remedy against headaches and can be taken many times in a day.
Massage your lower muscles of head, your forehead and your head with almond oil to get relieved of headache
It sounds like dehydration ! Or possibly clenching your teeth. And jaw problems or grinding? Top of the head HA needs detoxing and drink more water.