Headache, sleeplessness, depression, low self esteem. Smoker. Help

Hello Sir, My name is Girish, Completed Engineering and working private company as a trainee, my problem is when i smoke cigarette my headaches starts, and when headaches start i don't know what i m talking with other some friends told that and i have fear about this, and i have sleeping problem, some time i m sleeping at 10 pm, and some time 1 or 2 am, i think i m in depression, and some types my mind thinks i hate all, i don't know why i m like this, and i have another problem i m not talking with girls, known girl unknow girl....plz tell me....
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013