Headache, sleeping problem, stressed. What is the cause and treatment?

Dear Doctor,

I am third year student at the University of Cape Town.
I have had a headache 24/7 ever since I was in grade 12 January. So I have had this headache for three years straight. I went to see many doctors but they gave me pills but they all don't work. One doctor suggested I go to the optometrist and I went and got my glasses. Did not work either.

The headache feels much better if my head is bald. Once my hair starts to grow a bit, I have to cut it because of the headache. It is like there is a nerve which get stimulated or something. I always have to scratch my head to try and make it feel better. My head is not itchy but it hurts, I cannot even study because of it and as a result my grades have decreased dramatically since grade 12. I have to limit how I study and my way of thinking because it would hurt a lot.
I do not have problems sleeping in fact I love sleeping because I forget about everything and the headache. This headache does not want me to think at all. Once I start to think then it starts and then I always have to keep scratching my head. I have it now as I'm writing this letter and i am scratching my head. Please help doctor I want my life back. I want to study to the fullest. I am beginning to think that having a headache like I have is normal. It is not, please I really need your help. Don't tell me that I am stressed because I've been told that by many doctors, I am not stressed.
Someone please help me I feel so sad I want my normal life back :-(.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013