Headache since accident, excessive sleep, difficulty in reading and concentration. Am I alright?

I was in a car accident Saturday @5:50pm. I was t-boned in the drivers side. Ans spun around. I was cut out of the car. Taken to strong memorial hosp. CT n X-rays done. I have had a headache since the accident. I m sleeping a lot. 5 -6 hrs at a time. Being up2-3 or so. But I m having trouble reading and concentrating. Strong just said I had contusions. With no restrictions or diagnosis. I have a follow up Thursday. Am I ok to wait ?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Dear Friend.

Sorry to hear about the incident.

You didn't tell us whether your scans were normal or not.

You might have been prescribed by your doctor a medication which is making you sleepy.

Regarding the head ache part., if your scans were normal, then nothing to worry as you might be having post concussion syndrome. In which head ache occurs post trauma.

Stay Healthy

Dr Anshul