Headache, pressure in sinus, sore throat, fever, burning in hand and cheeks. How severe could my hypertension be?

I had a headache in the back of my head on the left side of my lower skull . Throughout the day I have felt pressure in my sinuses but no sneezing/blowing. My throat also felt sore when swallowing , almost constricted. Over the last four hours I ve gotten a very high temp and have slight sore/burning sensation in my hand and cheeks as well as numbness. I have eaten an inordinate amount of sodium the last few days and mostly a water/vegetable diet. If I have hypertension , how severe could it be? This has never happened before.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012