Headache, pain in eyes, injection site, muscle, joint after rabipur vaccination. Are they side effects?

Hi Doc i am 25 yr old male. I had actually recevied RABIPUR vaccination for no reason. I thought i had an exposure which is actually not. I was scratched by a street dog. Immediately after 12 hours i went and recevied post exposure vaccine and later that i recevied 4 vaccines (0, 3, 7 and 14) day as per the schedule. After 3rd and 4th vaccination i am having slight headache , pain in eyse, pain at injection site, muscle and joint pain and feeling tired and my temperature in elevated max was 99.0 F. Is it because of vaccine side effects? also can rabipur vaccine cause rabies. I am actually have less immune power(I think so) because i fall sick 3 to 4 times a year and cold also 3 to 4 times. I had alcohol (daily one peg) during all these 14 days. Now considering all those facts, Can rabipur vaccine virus which is inactivated cause rabies because i drunk all these days and had weak immune system? Also can alcohol increases one s risk of getting rabies after started having rabipur vaccine per schedule. I heard that it can actually cause rabies if the person in immunocompermised. Can i stop vaccination now? what are the effects of having only 4 shots instead of 5? If some human being bitten by rabid dog and started having rabies vaccine , and after 4 vaccines if somebody comes in contact with his saliva can it BE infectious and still considered as an exposure?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012