Headache over left ear, crackling sound on top of neck on moving head, nausea. CT showed white spot on brain, advised MRI. Suggestion?

I ve had a terrible headache over my left ear for 5 weeks now. I also have a crackling sound at the top of my neck whenever I move my head. Bouts of nausiousness and wooziness as well. When I look down and slightly to the left, there is a pain in my left shoulder . Almost like a cord being pulled. I also get a hot left foot sometimes. I went to the walk in clinic 3 weeks ago. They said inner ear infection. Went to my doctor , he said sinus infection. He gave me anti biotics, which seemed to help a little, but the I got bad again. I went back to walk in and they sent me to hospital for ct scan . It showed a white spot on the left side of my brain. They also did blood test which was good. I now am going for MRI. The hospital also said to go to physio. I have a little congestion in my nose and a sore throat that comes and goes every few hours.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012