Headache on the front of head, no mucus, dizziness, blurred vision, fatigue, nausea. Part of sinus inflammation?

Hi there. Lately I ve been having headache in the front of my head. I assume it s because of my sinuses but I have no mucus or a cold. If I take Ibuprophen it works for maybe a couple of hours, but the headaches return. I also have dizziness , blurred vision , fatigue , nausea, and forgetfulness. Even when I don t have nausea I still gag sometimes. Should I be concerned of could this just be part of sinus inflammation?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013