Headache on forehead, eyebrows, top of eye sockets, temporary relief with demerol, toradol. Advice?

I have had a headache in front forehead , eyebrows and top of eyesocket hurt so bad to touch them, I have had it for 4 days, then an IV of demerol and toradol ( which usually works great for my regular type migraines ) but it went away for about an hour and back for the 2nd day, I dont see my neurologist till tuesday, nothing is working maxalt, percocet , ibu?? I don know what to do but it is driving me crazy
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012