Headache, numbness in left side of body. MRI shows lesions in subcortical white matter. Suggestions?

Hello, My name is Carla and i am 18 years old. I was experiencing very bad headaches and my entire left side of my body would go numb including my face, fingers, arm, leg, and even toes. I also wouldn t be able to see out of my left side. My doctor had me have an MRI done and the results were that: There are multiple small focal nonspecific T2 hyperintensities in the subcortical white matter of both frontal lobes. The lesions are 1 to 2 mm in diameter. There are no accompanying lesions in the periventricular of the supratentorial brian. There are no similar lesions in the basal ganglia , brainstem , or cerebellum . I don t recall any prior trauma but I do have a history of very bad headaches.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013