Headache, normal blood test, swollen glands, lethargic, muscle ache. What is going on?

Hi, I have been extremely run down for months now! My health is usually very good, I do everything in moderation and am active. For months I have had pain/head ache at the right side of my head and temple. I went to dr and he did a blood test that was normal and gave me migraine tablets and asked me to go back, which I havnt yet! Since then I have been catching one thing after the other, swollen glands, cold , bugs, viruses etc.. And for the last 10 days I have felt extremely lethargic, my muscles ache, hurt and feel stiff. My eye sockets are painful, twitching and now and then my vision is not double but like a zigzagging and my spine feels tingly and painful around the bottom of my back. I am having hot sweats and waking up wet in the night and the shivers . My fingers are also locking when they have been in the same position for a while. I m 36 and I don t know if all these symptoms are related or not but feel abit stupid going to dr with all these ailments. Do you have any idea what s going in with me? Thank you. Joanne
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012