Headache, neck stiffness, migraine, watery and yellowish nasal discharge. Sinus infection?

For the past few weeks I experienced bad headaches with stiffness on the left side of my neck. My primary care physician said that it was probably stress related. I had a bad migraine for most of the day today and it won’t go away. I bent over while I was helping my kid brush his teeth and a watery yellowish discharge came out of my left nostril . I bend my head after a while to see if it would happen again and it did. I have this funny taste, like aspirin or something sour in my mouth. Is this just a sinus infection or should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012