Headache near eye. Blurry vision, hurting feet. Provide effective solution

hi my name is laura my first question is headaches on my left side near my eye it is there almost all the time i usually have to squint my eye alot i did go to the eye dr recently because i see blurry sometimes he said my vision was 20/15 my glucoma test came back high can i get headaches like that with eye problems? im so tired of headaches the next thing is every morning i wake up the bottom of my feet hurt so bad for about ten minutes that i cannot even walk down the stairs for ten minutes
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013