Headache, nausea, sore calf, diagnosed as cellulitis, given antibiotics. What do you think it could be?

I am a 55 year old generally healthy woman. I do not take any medication except I started taking estrogen/ progesterone in January for hot flashes. One month ago I ended up in the emergency room on vacation. My right calf , became hot, itchy, and very painful. I was put on a 2 hour IVof anitbiotics & pain medicine. The doctor wanted to admit me but I chose to be discharged & took the 2 antibiotics that he prescribed. I was dianosed as having cellulitis . He did take an ultrasound & ruled out a blood clot. I had been injured the week prior by my bicicle falling on the particular area but the skin did not break. I finished the 10 days of medicine & seemed fine. Sunday, exactly 30 days later I woke up with a head ache & a sore right calf again. I later felt nausea . The pain in my calf (lower this time than last) was excrutiating. I went & saw someone yesterday. They could not get me into the dr so I saw the PNA. She wrote a prescription for antibiotics & ordered blood work to compare to the bloodwork from a month ago & I go back on Monday. What do you think it could be?? Today it does not seem to be as bad as the last 2 days--I did not start my antibiotics until 1 hour ago? Nancy YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012