Headache, nausea. History of head injury. Stiff neck, passing gas

55 yr old female, wake up every morning with headache , nausea , have done this since a head injury in 2004. It gets better but is recurring. This week I have been waking up this way plus I have a bubbling in my gut passing a lot of gas, no foul odor just gas!! I feel very tired can t get enough rest, but I don t sleep well. My neck feels stiff. two weeks ago I got bit by a spider(?) or some type of insect. I have crying jags for now reason. I try to go for a walk everyday. I am a mess!!!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Hi I am Dr.Mbobnda
Please don't feel you are a mess. i am sure you will be just fine. I will like to know if you still have you mensis. In any case i will first all advice to build up a positive feeling about yourself. You will need to see a psychologist. Take care