Headache, migraine, depression, feels crunching when moving head, pain in head, taking wellbutrin, missed some dosages

have been experiening a headache for 8 days straight. 2 of the 8 days it was a migrane . i never have had any problems with headaches in the past and i have never ever experienced a migraine before. it feels it is steming from my neck . when i turn my head side to side i hear and feel crunching/grinding. sometimes i get a sharp pain in the right side, like a strip from the temple back. but most times it is pretty much my whole head that hurts. i suffer from depression and i take wellbutrin. i have missed some of my night time dosages?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012